Sunday, November 27, 2005

This week's column:
And they all lived thankfully ever after

As you may know, every year about this time I like to sit down and remind people why, even though things may sometimes get rough, there are still plenty of reasons to be truly thankful. And not just because it's Thanksgiving. No, I do it because I have to fill this column.

So when life gets you down, just remember the following:

  • Tom Cruise has never referred to you as "glib."
  • Your job, as awful as it may be, probably does not involve cleaning up after hurricanes or potentially diseased chickens.

For the rest of this week's AT LARGE by Peter Chianca, click here.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am thankful I don't have the job of cleaning up all the raw chickens that was spewed on the gulf coast beach and beyond so I will stick to cleaning up my own tree debris.