- As a child, played "Froggy" in the "Little Rascals."
- Newport folk festival crowd was actually booing because the refreshment stands ran out of Nehi.
- Text of note slipped to hospital attendant by Woody Guthrie: "Please get this strange little man out of my room."
- Dylan credited with popularizing the Jewish Afro, a style single-handedly killed in 1975 by Gabe Kaplan.
- Took his name not, as many think, from Dylan Thomas, but from Luke Perry's character on "90210."
Um ... OK, I didn't actually watch it. But I plan to get the DVD.