Monday, October 31, 2005

Also, it would be nice if
his name rhymes with 'burrito'

Acquired exclusively by this blog -- President Bush’s (new, improved) Supreme Court nominee checklist:

__ Don’t know him
__ Smarter than me
__ Smarter than lots of other people who are smarter than me
__ Wicked conservative
__ Has been overheard in public saying “Abortion is evil … eeeeeeevvvviilllll!”
__ Makes Democrats itchy
__ Causes James Dobson of Focus on the Family to feel oddly aroused
__ No reason for the lefty senators to flillib … fribble … fibill … vote against him
__ Isn’t secretly in love with me
__ Was actually a judge at one point

2 comments:

Pete Chianca said...

I knew I should have made an Ito joke! Thanks for picking up the ball and running with it, Undr.

Peter Porcupine said...

Three more years! Three more years!

Wonder how Judge Stevens is doing these days? Hmmm...