Monday, October 10, 2005

These are bound to go
over big in coal mines


Plus they have the added bonus of
making mice think that a train is coming.


October's Invention of the Month award goes to Brightfeet Lighted Slippers, which are slippers with little flashlights inside of them. This is the product that I predict will finally stem the tide of people waking in the middle of the night, slipping on their non-lighted slippers, and walking off a cliff to their gruesome and painful deaths.

I know personally when I get up at night I'm constantly stepping on things that have been left carelessly in the middle of the floor, like trucks, Barbie dolls, dogs, furniture and closed doors. These would definitely help me to avoid such obstacles, if only there was a light that could help me find the slippers in the first place. Maybe something that would make my toes light up like 10 little radioactive isotopes. Get on it, Brightfeet!

4 comments:

praynlady said...

I think you would have to attach a "clapper"! that should help you find the slippers. Would be great at the deer lease for walkng to the blind! I may just have to run out and buy the stuff to make my own! Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

Those slippers are great! They remind me of gloves with similar lights that a co-worker likes to wear. Imagine if you had both. It would be like playing Air Traffic Controller-The Home Game!

Ken
http://blog.myspace.com/29720027

Bar L. said...

A guy named Opie Outlaw (don't have his link handy) posted about those the other day. I think it would be fun to wear them and let my cats chase around the lights. I'm easily entertained :)

MuppetLord said...

I like it a lot.