- A scene where he continually mispronounces "beheading" before cracking up and saying "Cut, cut!"
- A scene where he accidentally refers to Osama bin Laden as "Omarosa."
- A shot of al-Zarqawi getting hit in the groin with a ball while playing a pick-up game of cricket with Fahd bin Faraj al-Joweir, which is then replayed repeatedly in slow-motion.
- A hilarious bit where al-Zarqawi ad libs a dead-on Peter Lawford impression while Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise fall over each other laughing.
- A part where he looks down the barrel of his machine gun and it squirts custard all over him. (This was more of a "practical joke.")
Humor, pets, parenting, pop culture, media ...
although not necessarily in that order.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Dick Clark and Ed McMahon
have reportedly been taken to
Guantanamo for questioning
I can't help but think this is a positive step in the war on terror: The U.S. has apparently acquired the blooper reel from Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's latest video, featuring shots of the al-Qaida bigwig wearing tennis shoes with his black standard-issue terrorist uniform and being unable to operate his machine gun. And this blog has also obtained several other scenes that could prove embarrassing, such as:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Those silly terrorists' practical jokes always crack me up.
Post a Comment