- Freddie Mercury -- dead.
- Don't they have enough food in Africa already?
- J.J. Jackson -- dead.
- The thought of Lionel Richie sitting there waiting for the phone to ring ... it's painful.
- Guy from INXS -- dead.
- Mick Jagger still facing possible charges for ripping Tina Turner's miniskirt off.
- Udo Lindenberg -- uh ... Could be dead.
- Bob Dylan even less comprehensible now.
- The Hooters -- career dead.
- I don't need another reminder that I'm, like, old.
Humor, pets, parenting, pop culture, media ...
although not necessarily in that order.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
And if Phil Collins gets on the
Concord again, by God, shoot it down!
Ten reasons Bob Geldof should not do a new Live Aid:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's macabre for me to find this amusing. About Michael Hutchence from INXS? At the time of his death here, when our state coroner had to rule on the cause of death - as suicide - the late Paula Yates, in addition to other people, didn't like the suicide verdict. They preferred the 'non' suicide verdict of auto-erotic strangulation.
The mind boggles doesn't it?
If I die, and I'm into that (hypothetically now), it's not like I want the world to know that I get off by strangling myself as I masturbate.
I'm sure many of the good people would refuse to accept the charity if they new the suffering that was involved in raising the money.
And they DO get the airplay. Lots of it.
I'd rather watch a Kelly Family video.
Great list... although I did see the Hooters in concert last year, and they did rock.
This is funny. Reason #3 about Lionel Richie just cracked me up.
All of them are really funny.
whenever you need a benefit concert of any kind.
I think the general rule about Phil Collins should just apply - Live 8, Live Aid or any plane trip.
Post a Comment