It's been a while since I've posted a bulleted list of the seven most important things on the Internet at this very minute. Here they are:
• Oy! The 100 Greatest Jewish Movie Moments.
• See -- it happens to everybody: The Funniest Newspaper Corrections.
• To think, without Twitter I never would have seen Robots at Seder. (Thanks to @LaurelSnyder.)
• They're going to have a hard time explaining this one back at headquarters: Behold, the police-car eating dogs.
• Mind if I bum a Tolstoy?
• Out of antihistamines? Stare at this for a while and it should make you plenty woozy.
• And finally, if we all hope and pray hard enough, this movie may become real:
Post a Comment