But what's most surprising is that those comments were among the most tame in the book. Some of Coulter's other remarks:
- "Isn't it about time all the whiners who've lost family members to drunk drivers just had a scotch and shut up already?"
- "What's the deal with all these orphans? Do these dirty little losers think they actually deserve parents?"
- "Can someone tell me why puppies think they're so cute? We should just crush their little heads like beefsteak tomatoes."
- "If Mother Theresa were alive today, I would personally kick the sh** out of her."
- "Oooooooh, genocide! 'My whole family was killed in front me!' Get a life already."