Monday, July 04, 2005

We're 10 hours from the &%#@!
fun park and you want to bail out.
Well I'll tell you something. This is
no longer a vacation. It's a quest.

I'm off with the family to Storyland and Santa's Village in N.H., two of the finest fun parks ever to be made entirely from paper mache during the 1950s. If I survive, I'll post about it at the end of the week. In the meantime, if you're at one of those two parks and see a guy in a yellow plastic rain poncho trying to fish his kids out of the ball pit, it's probably me.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I just read your post about Tom Cruise. HILARIOUS. Glib, but hilarious.

I'm not as funny as you.

http://railroadties.blogspot.com/2005/06/scientology.html

Katy said...

Good luck and may the force be with you.

Tommie Closson said...

Chevy Chase reference. 10 house points for Ravenclaw.

I enjoy your blog and welcome you to check out mine.

Chris Reeves said...

Make sure you steer clear of the rat feces known as funnel cakes. Big fan, haven't been reading long but I like your style. Check out my blog sometime.

http://unfunnybone.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, you're a funny guy! Do you do this as a living?

Anonymous said...

be sure to get one of those coffee mugs with your name on it...or at least a magnet

SeniorGato said...

I know your right... Freaking creapy ass roller coaster rides. I'll never trust those things. I freak out if I even get close to those things.

praynlady said...

I think I can...I think I can... Well maybe.
http://praynladysblessings.blogspot.com