- GOP savior Fred Thompson turns out to be about as charismatic as your old high school social studies teacher who couldn't get enough of hearing himself talk about feudalism.
- Mitt Romney is shocked and appalled. About what? Whatever you want him to be shocked and appalled about.
- Within minutes of Rudy Giuliani's election as president, Tehran will be a smoking crater.
- Ron Paul -- he's a Democrat, right?
- I may have dreamed this, but I would swear Mike Huckabee said he plans to institute a pimp tax.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Of course, I missed the beginning --
it took me 20 minutes to find MSNBC
Quick thoughts on the Republican presidential candidate debate: