It's been a while, so here's an extra-long list of satire stories and real news stories you're going to wish were satire. See if you can tell them apart.
• I want one! "New iPhone App Lets Users Talk To Each Other"
• "Spanish study shows cocaine in the air in 2 cities." Hmm ... Has anyone tested Miami lately?
• This is why I love Joe Biden: "Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker." "Come on in and get me, I dare ya!"
• It was bound to happen eventually: "America's 6-Year-Olds Denounce The Wiggles."
• More to the Iran Facebook story than meets the eye: "Iran Bans Facebook After No One Friends Prez." Poor Mahmoud.
• Well, if this doesn't make the price increase worth it, nothing will: "Newsweek To Go All-Obama, All The Time."
• Exhibit A as to why you should never eat something that's a color that doesn't occur in nature.
• At least he was selling them, not assembling them in his basement: "Mortician sentenced to 5 years for stealing body parts."
• Was Joe Biden somehow involved? "U.S. Releases Secret List of Nuclear Sites Accidentally."
Post a Comment