Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In the Mix for 2006


Need your annual fix of what’s hot and what’s not in society, culture, fashion and life in general? Never fear, "What’s In/What’s Out" is back to provide you with more cocktail party fodder than you’ll know what to do with. And by the way, cocktail parties are in.

Life in the USA
It took a while, but being politically correct is out! We’re all turning back into Archie Bunkers; if you’re out of practice you may want to review the 1978 edition of the tasteless epithets handbook. Meanwhile, the remaining politically correct people are barricading themselves in Harvard Square, like the survivors in "Dawn of the Dead."

For the rest of this year's "What's In/What's Out," click here.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I'd be sittin' pretty if only I could find a car that ran on "Things I don't know", and could heat my home with "Stuff I am out of the loop about" LOL