- Get city councilors to start referring to each other as “dawg.”
- Pizza at all union negotiation meetings (stuffed crust -- sweet!).
- “State of the City” address to be delivered via text messaging (“BTSOOM. L8R!”)
- See how fast that city-issued Lincoln Town Car can go on a straightaway.
- At least once a week, guys in assessors department to be given wedgies.
- Lay off fleet of snowplow drivers; issue all residents snowboards.
- Lower drinking age to
- Replace city department heads with buds from school; Murph gets to run DPW. (Free rides on the front-end loader -- sweet!)
- Bring in sophomore cheerleaders as “interns.”
- Change city motto to “Fo Shizzle.”
Monday, November 21, 2005
Being mayor rocks!
This blog has just acquired the list of first-term goals for Michael Sessions, the 18-year-old recently elected mayor of Hillsdale, Mich: