- Absolutely, positively the best 1500 words you will ever read about a burrito.
- Uh-oh, Rush Limbaugh is not going to be happy about this. "Study: Most Of Stimulus Money Spent On Hookers."
- Oh good -- a language guide in which attractive women tell you how to get drunk and pick up men in foreign countries. Is it really that different than it is here?
- Best quote: "I don't think the toilet meant to scare them."
- The sad part is, I would actually go see this movie: "'Shawshank' Buddy Comedy In The Works."
- I think what this guy really needs is a proofreader.
- This reminds me of the time I had a six-month relationship with a Mallomar: "Snake befriends snack hamster."
- Where can I get me a piece of this action? "Goldman Sachs Engaging In Unregulated Baby Trading."
Sunday, August 02, 2009
AT LARGE Sunday Night Link Roundup
Keeping up on satire, commentary and bizarre news from around the Web, so you don't have to: