- "Will those small animatronic children never stop singing?"
- "The large clumsy creature frightens me! Is he horse or dog?"
- "This frozen 'Mickey Bar' is harder than the hardest iron deposits at the mines of Bayan-Obo."
- "I could be mistaken, but I believe this Jungle Cruise guide is mocking me."
- "Will those small animatronic Tiki Birds never stop singing?"
- "Wait, that is Minnie? Is it me, or do all of these mice look alike?"
- "That humorous Pooh Bear! He cannot resist the honey when there is a rumbly in his tumbly!"
- "Tea cups with handles?"
- "Those animatronic presidents are eerie and disturbing! Oh wait, that's Michael Eisner and Bob Iger."
Monday, September 12, 2005
Fortunately, long lines,
overpriced souvenirs and
screaming children are universal
Overheard at the new Hong Kong Disneyland theme park (loosely translated from the Chinese):