Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Better keep the cat in for a while

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before they started to find alligators in my home state of Massachusetts. Now I can add it to the list of things that make me want to never leave my house, like EEE mosquitoes, nor'easters and Ted Kennedy.

They're not sure where the gators came from, but according to one eyewitness they were "making this weird croaking and groaning sound." No need for alarm, though -- everybody talks that way up here. It's wicked annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gators. Why did it have to be gators?

Anonymous said...

Hey, everyone needs to evacuate because of the Tropical Storms. Including the crawling variety. I think I need to get in touch with the police and tell them who is "letting them go". It's the entire Gulf Coast.