Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Everyday I write the book ...
of my own freakishness!


Well, I couldn't resist the temptation to upload my photo to myheritage.com to see which celebrity I look most like. Who was it, you ask? Cary Grant? Sal Mineo? I would have settled for Dustin Hoffman, but no, it was ... Elvis Costello. Who is a brilliantly talented musician and probably a hell of a guy, but not the most attractive man you've ever seen in your life. (And it wasn't even young, "Alison"-era angry-young-man Costello ... it was old, scraggly, collaborate-with-Burt-Bacharach Costello.)

Other choices were a little easier to take, including Aidan Quinn and Roy Scheider. And Adam Sandler, who's no beauty contest winner but is a zillionaire. Then there was Turkish Prime Minister Bulent Ecevit, who, for those of you not up on your Turkish prime ministers, looks like a cross between Groucho Marx and Hitler.

Frankly, the whole experience has been quite humbling. But I admit it could have been worse.

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Maybe the glasses threw off the software. One can always hope.

MuppetLord said...

you forgot the perk....he has Diana Krall as a wife....