- Rotisserie baseball team tanked.
- Remembered that Harriet's coming for Thanksgiving -- awkward!
- "Family Guy" preempted by World Series.
- Shoelance broke this morning. Gotta remember to get more loafers.
- Missed "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" again ... Damn the Joint Chiefs and all their darn meetings!
- Google image search turned up 47 more goofy pictures of me on the Internet.
- Dick asked if I thought the other prisoners would find him attractive -- awkward!
- Somehow erased "My Sharona" off my iPod.
- Dad said he'd love to come visit, but he's going to Martha's Vineyard with Clinton.
- Looked at calendar -- more than two years before this stupid job ends.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
On the plus side, at least
I'm not nicknamed 'Scooter'
Ten other things that went wrong this week, by President George W. Bush: