I smell gravy, and you know what that means: It’s the time of year when we should all take a moment to consider some of the things we should be thankful for. Sure, there’s family and friends and good health and all that, but there are also the little things that are so important, like the fact that you live in a country where no one can force you to see “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium.”
To that end, take some time this Thanksgiving week to consider the following pieces of good fortune:
To read the rest of this week's AT LARGE by Peter Chianca, click here.
- You don’t have to walk around with an asterisk next to your name.
- You’re not running against Hillary.
- Jerry Lewis hasn’t called you any names on national TV.
- Gen. Pervez Musharraf hasn’t put you under house arrest.
- No one has illegally wiretapped your phone (that you know of).
Post a Comment