- A scene where he continually mispronounces "beheading" before cracking up and saying "Cut, cut!"
- A scene where he accidentally refers to Osama bin Laden as "Omarosa."
- A shot of al-Zarqawi getting hit in the groin with a ball while playing a pick-up game of cricket with Fahd bin Faraj al-Joweir, which is then replayed repeatedly in slow-motion.
- A hilarious bit where al-Zarqawi ad libs a dead-on Peter Lawford impression while Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise fall over each other laughing.
- A part where he looks down the barrel of his machine gun and it squirts custard all over him. (This was more of a "practical joke.")
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Dick Clark and Ed McMahon
have reportedly been taken to
Guantanamo for questioning
I can't help but think this is a positive step in the war on terror: The U.S. has apparently acquired the blooper reel from Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's latest video, featuring shots of the al-Qaida bigwig wearing tennis shoes with his black standard-issue terrorist uniform and being unable to operate his machine gun. And this blog has also obtained several other scenes that could prove embarrassing, such as: