Tuesday, October 07, 2008

If the next series has them all playing shuffleboard, count me in

For some reason I find these paintings by artist Andy Thomas fascinating:




It gets the brain reeling to think about what would happen could these scenarios actually exist in real life. A few things come to mind:
  1. At some point during this poker game, Andrew Jackson is definitely going to shoot somebody.
  2. The Democrats seem much more likely to go out after the game and pick up women. And not just Clinton and Kennedy -- I think Woodrow Wilson could get pretty freaky with the ladies. ("Hey baby ... Did I mention I created the League of Nations?" etc.)
  3. Is it me, or is W. in way over his head with this crowd? I think Eisenhower is getting ready to give him a wedgie.
  4. Clinton is cheating.
  5. Suggested thought balloon for Lincoln: "How the heck did I get stuck in here with this group of yahoos?"

No comments: