Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I HEAR YOU CAN ALSO CALL PEOPLE WITH IT

I finally broke down and updated my circa-2001 cell phone, which was starting to feel vaguely reminiscent of something that might be hanging off the belt of a Verizon lineman. Despite my previous insistence that there is no need to be using a phone to take pictures and surf the Web, my new phone can do just that, and other things that only a thorough examination of the approximately 4,000-page instruction manual (and that's not including the Spanish side) will reveal.

In fact, I hadn't had the phone for three days when I figured out how to take a picture and -- I'm still don't quite believe this myself -- e-mail it to somebody. Not that I needed to do that, but ... If it's so wrong, why did it feel so right?

Now excuse me while I download some ringtones ...

No comments: