My latest list of the seven most important things on the Internet at this very moment:
• Tetris, is that you? Apparently someone has filmed my recurring nightmare from 1983.
• I predict this will be the decoupage of the 2010s: Portraits made with cassette tapes.
• Oh good, I was starting to worry that Sting wouldn't get around to ruining every song he's ever written.
• Meep! Watch Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody with commentary from Kermit et al. (BONUS: Muppet cupcakes.)
• Apparently this is what happens when you repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
• CARTOON: It's time to reclaim America from illegal immigrants.
• Why doesn't my bank ever do anything cool like this?