News and comedy, not necessarily in that order.
• Friend of AT LARGE Jeff Vrabel: "I cannot help but notice no one is fleeing in horror from all of the giant snakes."
• I'm not bad ... I'm just drawn that way: "Robert Zemeckis Confirms Roger Rabbit Sequel."
• Dan Kennedy interviews the geniuses behind Fake AP Stylebook.
• Where have you gone, Hal Linden? Friend of AT LARGE Dave Lifton speaks out "In praise of Barney Miller."
• The end is nigh: "Beatle Ringo Starr's face seen in water droplet on lotus leaf."
• “Mickey is never going to be evil or go around killing people." Well, THAT'S a relief.
• At Bullz-Eye: "Weird Al" on his new "Essential" album and being the most awesome singer ever. Actually, that last part was just me editorializing.