Monday, April 20, 2009

D.C. or bust!


Top 5 things I hope to see on our family vacation to Washington DC this week:
  1. Michelle Obama's arms.
  2. Fonzie's jacket, so my kids can say, "Who's Fonzie?" and I can launch into a 45-minute dissertation on "Happy Days" and its various spin-offs.
  3. The Washington Nationals literally implode, so that they're just nine little piles of dust scattered around the diamond.
  4. Nancy Pelosi freeze John Boehner into a solid mass of ice with her frosty glare, like Arnold Schwarzenegger did to to the T-1000 in "Terminator 2."
  5. That Wonkette lady. I know she's there somewhere.
I'll try to live-Tweet my touristy travels around our nation's capitol -- follow me (@pchianca) on Twitter so you'll be the first to know when I meet Bo the dog, or Joe Biden.

No comments: