But I'm back now, and I promise (no, really) to do my best to provide my take on ... wait, let me check my notes ... "modern life, pop culture and parenting." Not necessarily in that order. So to start off, here are some important links:
- My latest column, on visiting my wife's alma mater, Penn State University, where I was mauled by a Nittany Lion. No, wait, I only wished I was mauled by a Nittany Lion -- actually I just realized I was old.
- My Springsteen blog, to once again prove that I've been doing something all that time I wasn't blogging here.
- Puff-A-Palooza, the Las Vegas event that I unfortunately somehow missed, where "for all 36 hours, guests will be treated to free shots every hour on the hour, live music from special guest headliner bands and DJ's, extreme performance acts of the aerialist variety, hors d'oeuvres and specialty hookahs." Yes, that's right -- hors d'oeuvres!
- The exciting news that "Coconut Milk Gives New Ice Cream Luxuriously Smooth Texture with Fewer Calories." Except that it all tastes like coconut.
- That naked picture of Miley Cyrus.